Notary Public Services in Plano, TX
Convenient On-Site Notary Public Monday-Sunday
Our on-site Notary professionals in Plano, TX will handle your sensitive documents quickly, accurately and according to legal requirements and Texas Notary Laws.
A Notary Public is a public servant with statewide jurisdiction who is authorized to take acknowledgments, administer oaths and take depositions.
Steps to a Proper Notarization
- Appear in person before the notary
- Provide proper identification for each person signing (see below)
Please bring :
- One Valid Government Issue Photo Identification &
- One piece of Supporting Identification to avoid possible processing delay
Valid forms of Government Identification include:
- Current Passport
- Driver's License
- State ID
- Resident Cards
- Armed Forces or other Government Agency ID
Unacceptable Forms of Identification include:
- Credit Cards
- Social Security Cards
- Birth Certificates
- Temporary Driver's Licenses & Drivers Licenses without Photographs
What a Notary Can & Cannot Do
- Texas Notaries cannot certify copies of documents .
- Texas Notaries cannot notarize photos.
- Texas Notaries cannot certify Passports /Driver license or Birth certificates
- Texas Notaries cannot notarize a document without the signer being in the notary’s presence
- Texas Notaries cannot certify I-9 documents